Academic Integrity is critical to the mission of HOPE School of Leadership. The value of the HOPE School experience depends on the commitment of our students to promote the highest levels of personal honesty and respect for the intellectual property of others. The following statements outline the HOPE School policy regarding academic integrity:
- HOPE School students should always be honest and forthright with course facilitators and instructors in matters pertaining to their academic progress.
- HOPE School students are expected to do their own work and only submit work that they completed.
- While working with other students is encouraged, sharing assignment notes and answers to quizzes with others is not allowed.
- Do not attempt to turn in work that you did not do yourself.
- Submitting work that you did not do or copying work from another student is grounds for being dropped from the course.