Intake: Step 1
(Paul's orientation video pt1 goes here)
- complete student application
- interview with Paul or Darren
- join WhatsApp orientation group
- Go to the HOPE School website and familiarize yourself with our Two-Year Diploma Plan. Click on each of the twelve-course titles and read the overviews and scan through the courses' learning objectives. Bookmark those pages or make notes for yourself listing course offerings and term start/end dates.
- Send a message to your student support specialists, Nataline Olang, Archibald Sign, and Paul Oduor. You can either send them an email, call, or text them. Let them know your name and tell them you are a new student. Introducing yourself will be your first step into the HOPE School family. Nataline, Paul, and Archibald are the ones who will provide support to you as you complete the Orientation Course and begin your studies at HOPE School of Leadership. They are eager to hear from you.